It is important to run your computer at good condition. Some time your PC slow down your process due to unwanted files that fragments your hard disk. Using multiple programs at once, that can affect your system. To avoid those problems restart your PC regularly.
There are many reasons that slow down your personal computer. Some are given below.
- Registry issues
- Bios not properly configured
- Memory issues
- Congested start up- items
- Virus and spyware infections.
Firstly, if your PC has not been rebooted currently, make sure to reboot if before doing anything on your PC.
Here are some best practices to keep your computer running at its best:
- Restart your PC at once a day.
- Open the Start
- Click or tap the Power button
- Choose Restart.
- Uninstall unwanted programs and files.
- Click Start, select to the Control Panel.
- Double-click the Programs to Features button
- To using the Classic View, or click the Uninstall a program text under the Programs.
- Disable startup programs.
- Press Win-r. To “Open” type msconfig and press Enter.
- Click “Startup tab”.
- Uncheck the items you do not need to launch on startup. And click ok
- Clean your PC.
- Find Resource-Hungry Programs.
- Close System Tray Programs.
- Reduce Animations effect.
- Lighten Your Web Browser.
- Free Up your Disk Space.
- Defragment Your Hard Disk.
- Reset Your PC / Reinstall Windows.